Welcome to the latest Just Post roundtable, a collection of posts from the month of July on topics relating to social justice hosted here and at Cold Spaghetti.
- wreke of Wrekehavoc.com with homeless
- subWOW of Absence of Alternatives with Lost in Translation
- Stacie of If you want kin… with Using and Abusing
- Rebekka of rebekkaguðleifsdóttir with Excess
- prof susurro of Like a Whisper with On this Historic Day and Dr. Laura: Free Speech Hero
- Paul of Give a Damn about Poverty? with Responsibility and Pakistan Flood Emergency – Why??
- Painted Maypole with Hatred and Fear as American Values?
- Oh, the Joys with The Worst are Full of Passionate Intensity
- Mary of The Eleventh with Let Freedom Ring
- Magpie of Magpie Musing with Cranky About Chase Again
- Leslie of Love Street with Health Care as Human Right
- L.A. to N.O.LA with If God is Willing and da Creek Don’t Rise
- laloca of baggage carousel 4 with a letter from the department of defense
- Kismet of Nuñez Daughter with The Internet of Things Ate My Activism
- Kat of This could get ugly with Just Being Honest
- julochka of moments of perfect clarity with in which she ponders the waning years of the american empire
- Erika of Be gay about it. with No cause to celebrate. and Talking back to talking smack.
- Emily of Emily Rosenbaum with Really?
- Em of Social Justice Soapbox with The OnEarth Weekend Away, The future is in safe hands and Election Rant 2010
- alejna of collecting tokens with stemming the flood of apathy
The posts of this month’s roundtable were nominated by:
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.