Welcome to the latest Just Post roundtable, a collection of posts from the month of July on topics relating to social justice hosted here and at Cold Spaghetti.
Just Posts for a Just World, July 2010.
- Absence of Alternatives with Remember the Gulf
- Citizen of the Month with I Cannot Imagine
- Flying Tomato Farms with Junk Food and Other Magic and Local Food in Vermillion Schools Hurrah
- Cold Spaghetti with No Need for Missionaries
- Fledgling with Hands ON and Get to Know Tim Wise
- Knitnut with What’s Harper Got Against the Census Anyway
- Mary Murtz with I Get a Little Soap Boxy… and The Choices We Make the Things We Hold Onto
- Food Ponderings with Welcome
- ShrinkWrap with Why I Should Not Allow My Dad to Drive Me to the Airport
- Collecting Tokens with Petroleum Junkie Part 3
- Bayou Woman with Gulf Spill Update
- Shore Acres with Galveston Rising – The Trees
- Parenting by the Light of the Moon with Lessons for my Son
- Taco Girl with Global Giving Green Open Challenge
- The Bottom of Heaven with The Bluest Eye Bloggers Roundtable, and participants: Cold Spaghetti with Poverty, Invisibility, and Dignity, Zetta Elliot with Legacy of Colorism, Xavier Passavant with Human Rights and Global Reach, and Claudia with Celebrating Toni Morrison’s TBE
If you have a post in the list above, or would just like to support the Just Posts, we invite you to display a button on your blog with a link back here, or to the Just Posts at Cold Spaghetti. If you would like to have a post included next month, you can find out how to submit posts and all sorts of other stuff about the Just Posts at the information page.