What with the season coming up for giving gifts, I’d like to direct your attention to these ever-so-cool tea towels from Tikoli:
Aren’t they beautiful? Aren’t the designs eye-catching?
Do you want to know something even cooler about them? They were designed by my sister.
And you know what else? There’s a drawing going on right now over at Design Milk where you can win a set of 6 of them. To be entered, you just need to leave a comment on the Tikoli Tea Towels Giveaway post by the end of tomorrow (December 4th).
While I’m at it, I’m going to repost some stuff I wrote last time I shamelessly promoted my sister.
You can feel good about yourself for buying Tikoli tea towels because:
- using cloth towels instead of paper towels reduces waste
- buying them supports a small business owner
- what’s more, the business owner is a woman
- and that woman is also a mother of 2 small children
- and a very cool individual
- the tea towels are lightweight, so their shipping impact is relatively small
- they come with minimal packaging
Tikoli tea towels make good gifts because:
- they are functional and durable
- They are low-priced, so that you can easily give 2 or 3 of different designs
- they are compact and easy to wrap (or you can get them wrapped)
- they are gorgeous